Sunday, March 24, 2013

Who?


Hey all! Thanks for coming back. Today, I thought I'd start my week long look at another thing I like. At the recommendation of Malia, I will be talking about one of my TV favorites, Doctor Who.

To me, like many Americans who grew up in the late 70's and early 80's, Doctor Who was this guy: 


The fourth Doctor, played by Tom Baker

Since I was a youngster, I don't really remember much about the Doctor Who series from this time. I just remember his cool scarf. Tom Baker, was, as far as I knew, THE Doctor. I didn't know there were others before him, and as I grew older, I didn't realize there was a new one, and apparently 3 more. I didn't become aware of Doctor Who again until the 9th doctor. It was never a real favorite show of mine as a kid. I liked Dukes of Hazard way more. Don't judge me! 

I don't really remember much about his main Companion from this time period either: 


Sarah Jane Smith

He had a couple others, but none that I remember, except this little guy:


K-9

The schedule, since I know you are dying to know, will be this:
     Monday: 9th Doctor
     Tuesday: 9th Doctor's Companions
     Wednesday: 10th Doctor
     Thursday: 10 Doctor's Companions
     Friday: 11th Doctor
     Saturday: 11th Doctor's Companions

So, weight loss seems to be back on track. The scale read 226.6 this morning. Funny how as soon as I stopped worrying about it, it started dropping again. Guess I just need to stop worrying! 

As you can see from the food diary, I didn't make the fasting day today. I don't think I ate enough yesterday to sustain myself through the day today. My stomach started out grumbling, and I held off until about 1:30 or so and had lunch. Not a big deal. I'll try again next weekend. The goal for this week is to get back on the exercise routine. Weights tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday. Bike on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Food Diary for Sunday the 24th of March:

Breakfast: Nothing

AM Snack: Nothing
                 
Lunch:  1 serving of Meatloaf
             Big Ol' Salad w/ Balsamic and Olive Oil

PM Snack: 10 Macadamias
                  2 square of Endangered Species 88% Cacao

Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry w/ onions, broccoli, zucchini, celery, yellow and red bell peppers
            Cauliflower "Fried Rice" style
           2 squares of Lindt 90% Cacao
             
Water: About 70 oz

Sleep: about 7 hours of sleep

Exercise: Normal walking around
              A little gardening

With that, I leave you! Have a great day!

No comments: