Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The most awkward Wednesday

Well, maybe not the most awkward, but it's a Hobbit quote and it's Wednesday, so there ya go. I actually did have an awkward moment today. Some of my students were making faces at someone I couldn't see, standing outside my "room." I reminded them, to turn around and pay attention to me and not the people in the hallway. Turns out it was the mom of one of the children. D'oh!

Oh well, Lets turn to The Hobbit then. Actually, let's look at the Dwarves: Kili, Fili, Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Ori, Dori, Nori, Oin, Gloin, and Thorin. (YES! Got them all the first time without looking!)


Cheat sheet for those who need it.

I thought the dwarves were pretty good. I especially liked Bofur. He was kind of cool in his own way. Thorin is just one bad mamajama, but, along with Kili and Fili, a little too handsome for what I had always pictured. The hair and beard styles were great, especially Nori's!

Besides the awkward moment, today was a pretty good day. I'm pretty sore from the exercising and lack of sleep from the last few nights, so I am taking tonight off to let my body heal up. Going to bed as soon as I finish here and hope to sleep straight through 'til morning!

So, without further ado:

Food Diary for Wednesday the 20th of March:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, fried in organic butter
                2 pieces of (hormone free, nitrate and nitrite free, organic) Canadian Bacon 
                2 oz of Black Coffee (not a black coffee fan at all! Can't wait for the new sweetener!)

AM Snack: 10 Green Beans
                   10 Macadamias
                 
Lunch:  1 serving of Everyday Paleo Pot Roast Soup

PM Snack: 14 pieces of Pepperoni

Dinner: Everyday Paleo Meatloaf (Really good meatloaf recipe!) 
             1 square of the Lindt 90% Cacao Bar
             1 square of Endangered Species 88% Cacao 

Water: About 60 oz

Sleep: about 5 hours of sleep

Exercise: Normal walking around

Until next time, remember: The road goes ever on and on!

No comments: