Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.

Hello, and welcome back!

Woke up this morning to a lower weight on the scale. 232.2 lbs! Down just about 22 pounds since I started and down almost 28 lbs from my highest weight in the past year. I'm pretty stoked, but that didn't stop me from eating a candy bar today! Sigh...it was an Endangered Species 88% Cacao bar, and I ate the whole thing over a 4 hour period. Guess I treated myself a little bit more than I had intended.

The observation seemed to go okay. The only notation of any sort besides the running narrative was that I spent too much time putting my students in to groups. She's right, but I was having a bit of fun with the kids since they had been sitting in the same groups for almost 2 years and I made them switch!

I really like the people I work with on Tuesdays. The staff is always very friendly and today they went out of their way to accommodate me. One class was supposed to send their students to me late, and another was to take their students back early. However, they arranged for the work they were supposed to do today to be done tomorrow so I could have my full class during my observation! It was a classy move on their part and I need to remember to thank them again.

That's all part of my philosophy about things, try to not make waves and be as helpful as you can to people, and usually that comes back to you.



At least no one blew up the planet. Today.

Anyway, another good day in my book. So far so good.

Food Diary for Tuesday 12th of March:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                2 pieces of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: 5 green beans
                  2 sections of bell pepper

Lunch:  bowl of the Chicken and Dumplings

PM Snack: 15 cashews
                  1 short rib worth of meat from the Korean BBQ Short Ribs from Sunday
                  1/2 of an 88% Cacao Bar

Dinner: Fish "Tacos" (Fish, pan fried in Lemon Olive Oil and seasoned with black pepper)
            5 Romaine Lettuce Leafs
            1/2 of an 88% Cacao Bar (this bar is dangerously good! I need to go back to the 90% Cacao bar I started with. It worked well, and I never wanted to eat too much of one)

Water: About 100 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours of sleep

Exercise: Normal walking around
               Stationary Bike for 35 minutes


That wraps it up for another day.

No comments: