Monday, March 25, 2013

Number 9...number 9...


Hello and welcome back! I hope you had a great day!

Today was a Monday. Not too bad, not too good. A Monday like many other Mondays. Nothing major to report. Went to work in my jammies again. Got lots of fresh air and sunshine as the kids did their School Site Survey. It was kind of hard to get going today, but I pulled through in the end.

Last year I rediscovered Doctor Who thanks to Netflix. I was looking for something new to watch, and a few of my friends had said Doctor Who was worth it, so I picked it up with the newest run on BBC America which started in 2005. This series starts out with the 9th man to play The Doctor, Christopher Eccleston.


My first impression of him was, ehh. I thought his delivery was a bit cheesy, as were the special effects. As his time as The Doctor went on, I began to enjoy his work somewhat more. I really like how he interacted with his companions. I like that his look was very simple: black leather jacket, black shirt, and jeans. His was a style I could wear and get away with! Great hairdo as well! By the time he "died" though, I was ready for him to go, and his leaving really made sense. 

I've read, that he never really liked being The Doctor. I think maybe that showed in his work, which was why it was harder for me to like what he was doing. Either way, the show took a turn for the better when the 10th Doctor showed up.

Tomorrow I'll talk about The Doctor's Companions, Rose and Jack.

The weigh in today. 228.2 lbs. Whatever. Less than 230, so that's good. I guess it's conceivable I make 220 by the 8th of April, but that's still 14 days away to lose between 6-8 lbs. Average of .5 a day? Maybe. We shall see!

Food Diary for Monday the 24th of March:

Breakfast: 2 Eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of coffee w/ KAL Pure Stevia Extract

AM Snack: 5 green beans
                 
Lunch:  Chicken Stir Fry w/ onions, broccoli, zucchini, celery, yellow and red bell peppers
            Cauliflower "Fried Rice" style

PM Snack: 10 Macadamias
                  1 square of Endangered Species 88% Cacao
                  2 servings of uncured Pepperoni

Dinner: Halibut in Butter Sauce
            Roasted Radishes
            Big Ol' Salad
           2 squares of Lindt 90% Cacao
             
Water: About 70 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours of sleep

Exercise: Normal walking around
              Abs Diet Original Monday Routine

That's it for today. Off to go pump iron! See you soon!

No comments: