Saturday, March 2, 2013

What a day

Today I had a first. Malia and I were out running errands when the car in front of us basically stopped in the middle of the road. The driver appeared to be having a seizure. We pulled off and helped as best we could.  Several other people stopped as well, and between the 5 of us, we did what needed to be done. It was a good feeling, but the adrenaline rush wearing off was a bit of a yucky feeling.

I'm pretty sore from last night's workout. I upped the weight I am lifting and today my body is really feeling it, especially my neck and shoulders.

Tonight we all went out to my sister's house for dinner. It was the first time most of the family has gotten together in a good while. It was good to see everyone. Seems like everyone is doing well, and I got to see the newlyweds, so that was nice as well.(and I'm not just saying that because she is reading this!).

I actually made it through the meal with just chicken breast, green beans and salad. Mom, sister, and brother-in-law made mashed potatoes and homemade noodles, which is about my favorite thing on earth. Honestly though, I didn't regret it. Keeping my eyes on the prize!

Weigh in today was 236, which is down again, so yay! Looking forward to getting under 230 again. Hopefully in about 2 weeks I'll be there. At that point, I figure I will be close to being able to wear my XL t-shirts again and I'll need to get some new jeans. The ones I have are really starting to look saggy!

Ok, as promised, the final celebrity crush. Who else could it be but:


Zooey Deschanel. Sigh...talented, quirky, beautiful, big blue eyes. Sigh...Only one other time did I fall in love at first sight. I'll introduce her tomorrow.

Food Diary for Saturday 2nd of March:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                3 pieces of Thick-cut Applewood Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: Out running errands, so no snack

Lunch: Some of the Rib Eye from last night
           Big Ol' Salad w/Lemon Olive Oil and Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar

PM Snack: 12 cashews
                  The rest of the Rib Eye (just in case I was going to need a late dinner)

Dinner: Roasted Chicken Breast Meat (Thanks, Mom!)
            Big Ol' Salad w/Garlic Olive Oil and Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
            2 squares of Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie 86% Cacao

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours

Exercise: 33 minutes on the stationary bike

All in all, another good day! Hopefully you can say the same! Until next time...See ya!

No comments: