Sunday, March 3, 2013

Homemade Goodness

Today was a day for new food in the Walter household. I started the day making Almond Milk. No idea if I did it correctly, but Malia said it tastes fine and has the consistency of skim milk, so I guess it's okay. The second new food was homemade Chili Verde  It smells really good, and tastes really good as well. It's not too spicy, so I think the kids will even like it! Otherwise, it was a lazy day of doing laundry and enjoying the grey, rainy day.

Weight was down to 235.8. Dropping nearly half a pound a day, so putting me around 3 pounds a week. That's pretty decent. Continuing to be pleased with the results I am getting. I can definitely see the difference in the mirror. I forgot to take a picture when I first started so I could do a before and after, but I am sure I can find a recent one.

So, I posted my celebrity crushes. Today is the day I introduce my number one favorite woman in the world:


My amazing wife

She's quite possibly one of the most awesome people I know. She is a great friend, spouse, mother, teacher, you name it. The coolest thing about her is that she puts up with me. She pretty amazing and amazingly pretty. I love her more than she can imagine and I'm thankful for everyday I get to spend with her! We've been together for over 24 years and married for almost 20. It's not always been easy, but nothing worth having is. We work to make our marriage work and enjoy the good times together, overcome the hardships together, and basically make life worth living.

So, yeah, I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Food Diary for Sunday 3rd of March: 


Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                2 pieces of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: 12 cashews
                   10 oz Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

Lunch: Chicken Breast with 3 tbs of homemade Best Basic Red Sauce (Thanks, Emeril!)

PM Snack: 2 squares of Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie 86% Cacao

Dinner: Chili Verde (Everyday Paleo Family recipe)
            Big Ol' Salad w/homemade guacamole
            2 squares of Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie 86% Cacao
           10 of of Decaf with 2 packets of SitR

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 5 hours

Exercise: 33 minutes on the stationary bike

Sunday almost in the bag, and another work week lays ahead! May you have a great day!

No comments: