Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The World is Ahead!

Good morning (or evening or afternoon)!  


All of them at once, I suppose.

Gandalf. No other wizard has held up to him, not even Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbldore. I've got to say, as powerful as Gandalf the White is, I much preferred Gandalf the Grey. He was much more fun! I love how he would disappear and then reappear at just the right moments. That idea of the man who arrived precisely when he was needed showed just how cool he was.

Today was a hectic day at work. Lots of things to do and then filling out paperwork to get ready for my evaluation and staff meetings. On top of that, the grading period ends on Friday, so I need to have have all of my work graded and entered by Friday afternoon so my teachers will have the grades they need. Lots to do, but it's almost over!

Looking at my calendar, I only have 8 more weeks of instruction time with my students. I don't see them the second week of April (Spring Break), the last day of April and the first week of May (CRTs), and the first week of June. One classes final day with me is on May 20th! Yikes! I am going to try to see them on the 3rd of June if possible, though. We shall see.

Anyway, good times as always!

Weight was the same as yesterday so nothing new to report there. 230.2 lbs. I figure tomorrow will be a drop again. Maybe 229.8 if my luck holds true. I was hoping to be 228 today, but no go.

Besides the lack of sleep lately, I've been feeling really good. I feel like I can do anything I put my mind to! I don't have the afternoon blahs anymore. I don't struggle to make it until bedtime, even when the children (personal and professional) drive me to the edge.

Food Diary for Monday the 18th of March:

Breakfast: 2 eggs poached (Blech! Won't do that again. I wasn't pleased with the outcome at all.)
                2 pieces of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Black Coffee (New Stevia Sweetener should be here by the end of the week.)

AM Snack: 10 Green Beans
                 
Lunch:  10 oz of Rib Eye Steak
            Big Ol' Salad with Balsamic and Olive Oil

PM Snack: 15 Cashews
                  6 Macadamias
                  14 pieces of Pepperoni

Dinner:  1 serving of Everday Paleo Pot Roast (Malia said it made a better soup as there was so much liquid leftover and it was REALLY flavorful! I just made a new soup recipe!)
             Big Ol' Salad 
             1 square of the Lindt 90% Cacao Bar
             1 square of Endangered Species 88% Cacao 

Water: About 60 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours of sleep

Exercise: Normal walking around

That's all for now! May the hair on your toes never fall out!

No comments: