Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Somedays it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. I love my children, but it's times like this that drive me crazy. Oldest boy sends me a text asking to play on the Xbox. I ask if everything is done; schoolwork, dishes, laundry (his own), instrument practiced, and dog played with. He says yes, so I say, sure go ahead. A little later, another text asking if the youngest boy can play on the computer. I get the same assurances that all his work is done as well. So, sure go ahead!

What do I find when I arrive at the homestead?


Ok, not quite but you get the idea. 

Blatant lies. Flat out and out lies. So, now they lose all privileges for the rest of the week and get a butt load of extra chores to boot. I'm so upset with them, it's not funny.



In other news, I was down another 0.4 lbs today, putting me at 231.8 lbs. Getting closer to the 220 mark is good! I think the stress today might cause the weight to pop back on tomorrow, but we shall see. More people are noticing the weight loss, so that's nice. It's always a good feeling when someone points it out. I know it must look like I am making it look easy, and most times I have to admit, it is. But sometimes it's really difficult to stay so focused on the goal. It's a nice feeling when others comment on my weight loss. I'm not doing it for them, but it's nice that people are seeing a difference. 

I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't seeing any change. I am seeing a lot of change though. Really curious what 170 lbs is going to look like! Granted, that's still 60 lbs and at least 20 weeks away (losing an average of 3 lbs a week). I know it will be longer than that. My goal is to be there by Christmas. Once I get there, I plan on going to the 80-20 plan. Eating right 80% of the time and not so good (not bad, but just not as strict) 20% of the time. I've never really hit a goal weight before, so I have no idea what life will look like once I do. Kind of nervous about that, actually. How do I maintain a constant weight? I've spent so much time in the gain/lose/gain/lose/gain cycle, I am not sure I will know what to do when I get to my goal!

Food Diary for Wednesday the 13th of March:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                2 pieces of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: Forgot to grab it on the way out

Lunch:  bowl of the Chicken and Dumplings

PM Snack: 15 cashews
                  10 macadamias
                  6 slices of Pepperoni (not necessarily primal/paleo but I needed it today!)

Dinner: Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast (Butterfly a chicken breast, add 4 stalks of blanched asparagus, a handful of diced ham, and a tbsp of coconut oil. Bake at 350 until juice runs clear.)

Water: About 100 oz

Sleep: about 5 hours of sleep

Exercise: Normal walking around
               Abs Diet Original Wednesday routine

Ok, all, off to go pump iron! Have a great one!


No comments: