Friday, March 8, 2013

Sleep!

Hey all! Been several straight weeks now that I have blogged. Mostly just the food thing, but a few other things along the way.

This week has seen a lot of the just food thing, and tonight is not going to be an exception.

My sleep pattern is way out of whack, so I am going to try to get some sort of control again. When I get the right amount of sleep I feel better. I think I lose more weight that way as well! So, off to bed early. Tomorrow I will do the exercising I should have done tonight!


Food Diary for Friday 8th of March:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                2 pieces of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: 6 green beans and 1/4 of an orange bell pepper

Lunch:  1 serving of the Better Butter Chicken
            Bowl of Romaine Lettuce

PM Snack: 15 cashews

Dinner: Boneless Rib Eye Steak
           HUGE Salad (I didn't measure, but guessing it was more than 3 cups!) w/Olive oil and Balsamic

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours

Exercise: Normal walking around at work

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: