Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday!


Thursdays are always fun. I get to go work with some really fun and cool people. Of all the schools I work at, this is the place that I feel the most at home. All my schools are great, but I feel like I'm part of the family there. It's awesome! And the best thing? I get to go back there on Fridays as well!

The weight today was 235.4 lbs. Not bad. I was hoping that I would be closer to 230 by this weekend, but that doesn't look like it will be happening. Oh well. Slow and steady, I guess. Marathon and not a sprint. Drat. Not sure I am going to make 200 by June.

Food Diary for Thursday 7th of March:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                2 pieces of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: 6 green beans

Lunch:  1 serving of homemade Cincinnati Chili

PM Snack: 15 cashews

Dinner: 1 serving of the Better Butter Chicken
            Bowl of Romaine Lettuce

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours

Exercise: 25 minutes on the stationary bike

All in all a good day. Going to try to get some more sleep than I have been getting lately. Seems like I am falling into one or two old bad habits again, not getting enough sleep is one of them.

No comments: