Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Phew!


Woke up this morning feeling pretty good, but hesitant about the blood work. I was hoping the doctor would call early in the day to give me the news. Luckily, the phone range right around 7:30 with the results. She said, and I quote, "All your numbers look great! Whatever you are doing, keep doing it." YES! I love it. I guess I should go ahead and get my prescription for my cholesterol meds refilled, though.

Weight was down a hair today at 237.6. Good news. I used to be good at guessing, but now, not so much. The down/up/down pattern has stopped for now, but as long as the trend is down, I am ok!

Second day of presentations went well. 3 of my students did a newscast using a green screen. It was AWESOME! Very cool indeed and the best one so far. Funniest moment was when they interviewed one of the boys brother who was wearing a blue, white, and green striped shirt. The green, of course, disappeared, so that the picture in the background showed through. It was classic!

Food Diary for Tuesday 26th of February:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy, fried in butter
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: 1 stalk of Organic Celery

Lunch: 1 serving of the Hungarian Stew (even though I didn't like it, there was too much of it to waste)

PM Snack: 3 oz of Turkey Breast
                  1 mini bell pepper

Dinner: 1 Turkey Stuffed Portobello Mushroom (recipe here. I subbed garlic for the nutmeg and didn't use    the Worcestershire Sauce or Fontina Cheese)
            Big Ol' Salad w/ Garlic Olive Oil and Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
            2 squares of the World Market 99% Cacao Bar (um...yeah...not so sure about that one.)
            10 oz of Decaf Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 7 hours (couldn't sleep last night as my brain was in overdrive)

Exercise: Walking at work
               Abs Diet Original Workout, Wednesday Edition

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: