Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Night at the Rink

Good day today. Work was good. Got to work with some of my favorite people. Even my students were on it and got a lot of work accomplished! Pretty stoked about that. We celebrated oldest son's 13th birthday. 5 teen and almost teen boys over for pizza, cake, soda, video games, and then off to do some rollerskating. A good time was had by all, and even the parents got in some skating.

Today's weigh in was 239.6 lbs. If the pattern holds, my weight should be up again tomorrow. Figuring about 240. Honestly, this is what I expected so, it's all good. If it's lower, I will be glad since I turned down doughnuts, cupcakes, pizza, and chocolate cake today! I think I deserve a drop to like 238! That would be awesome!

Food Diary for Friday 22nd of February:


Breakfast: 2 eggs, over easy fried in 1 pat of butter
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 1 SitR packet

AM Snack: 3 medium stalks of celery
                   2 tsp Almond Butter

Lunch: Big Ol' Salad w/ Balsamic and Olive Oil
           1 serving of Turkey deli meat

PM Snack: 6 Macadamias

Dinner: 1.5 servings of Ginger Steak (no kale)
            1 serving of Brussels sprouts, sauteed in olive oil and salt and pepper
           2 squares of 88% cacao bar

Water: 80 (give or take a few) oz

Sleep: 7 hours

Exercise: 30 minutes (give or take) rollerskating

Tomorrow we run errands, including the grocery store for some good old organic veggies. I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments: