Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blue and Gold

Today was the last Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet for me and the family. It was tough, while I don't agree with many things in scouting, there are many good things that happen because of scouting. I've made some great friends in scouting and my boys had some great times. It's nice to be done, but I will miss the people we've met along the way.

Today also marks my first intermittent fasting day. I stopped eating at around 1 PM today and have had nothing but water since then and won't eat again until breakfast. Besides my rumbling stomach, I am not feeling too bad. It's something talked about in The Primal Blueprint, and I figured today would be a good day to try it since I would not be eating during the banquet, pizza, breadsticks, chicken wings, cake, etc. So, the food diary is going to be short today.

Weight this morning was 238.8. Tomorrow should be a down day. Not much of a surprise. I also start lifting more weight tomorrow night. It's still not a lot, but I was barely breaking a sweat by the end of this week with what I was. I figure if it's too easy, I'm not doing enough!

Food diary for Sunday 24th of February:

Breakfast: 10 oz of coffee w/ 2 packets of SitR
1 serving of the Steak and Pepper Frittata

AM Snack: 2 stalks of Celery w/ 1 tbsp of Almond Butter
3 oz of Turkey Breast
6 oz Picante flavored Pork Rinds

Lunch: Big Ol' Salad w/ Balsamic and Olive Oil
9 oz of Turkey

Water: 100 oz

Sleep: 8 hours

Exercise: Walking around

Take care all!

No comments: