Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cool Shirt, man!

Ok, a break from the quote titles and something about me.

I love t-shirts. I am a t-shirt kinda guy. If you see me walking around, most likely I am in a t-shirt and jeans.

This lovely shirt came in the mail yesterday. I am very excited to be one of only a few thousand to own it.


This is my gift for helping to crowd fund the Let's Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum fundraiser on Indiegogo. I was pretty darn excited to fund it, because Tesla was one of our most influential scientists, yet was so maligned because he was...well, let's face it, pretty crazy at times.

However, I look forward to some day seeing this museum built, and plan on donating more of my money as needed in the future. They were able to buy the land and now they are working on getting all the inspections done and figuring out what the next steps are.

I am sure the museum is YEARS off from being open to the public, but it will have been worth it.

Speaking of T-shirts and science. I saw this one yesterday and I must have it! Xl, please!





No comments: