Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Milestone 1

So, the big news for today is I was able to fit back in to a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in almost a year! So awesome! It really made my day. Granted, they are still size 38, but they don't have the "comfort waistband" on them. "Comfort waistband" being a euphemism for "Hey, you know your fat, and we know your fat, but why buy a bigger pant size? Just buy the ones with elastic in the waist so you can fool yourself into thinking you are still 2 sizes smaller!"

The next milestone is to get back into the XL t-shirts without them being too snug. I like my XXL shirts, but I will be glad when they are fitting a lot looser! Plus, I have some nice XL shirts I want to get back into!

...and my weight was lower today. 237.8 was what the scale read. I expected it to be higher than yesterday, but apparently I was wrong. Oh darn. Hopefully I am down again tomorrow. I know I keep saying it, but I am really pleased with the results of what I am doing.

I went to have blood work done. Marianne at Renown on Los Altos is the best. She never misses and gets the job done right! I hope to never have to go to anyone else. She does an amazing job. Now, I'm hoping for good results back from the doctor. I know the exercise helps, but hopefully the diet is working, too. I know the carbs are low, which is good for losing weight, but the higher sodium and cholesterol could be an issue. I'll only know when she calls! Wish me luck!

First set of presentations are in and they were pretty good. Unfortunately only about half of the kids presented, due to missing group members, faulty tech, or lost items. That was frustrating, because I had hoped to have them done this week. Now I am not going to be done for at least another week. Grrrrrr.

More olive oil and balsamic vinegar purchased. This time it's a garlic fused olive oil and an oregano balsamic. It's a pretty good mix and I can't wait to try it on the salad tomorrow.

Food Diary for Tuesday 26th of February:

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with 2 packets of SitR

AM Snack: Too busy to eat

Lunch: 1 Pecan Crusted Chicken Breast from last night's dinner
           Big Ol' Salad w/Jalapeno Balsamic and Lemon Olive Oil

PM Snack: 3 oz of Turkey Breast

Dinner: Hungarian Stew (Not a favorite. Apparently I don't like Caraway)
            3 oz of Turkey Breast
            Godiva Extra Dark Santo Domingo Chocolate (88% Cacao)

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours (couldn't sleep last night as my brain was in overdrive)

Exercise: Walking at work
               30 minutes on the Stationary Bike watching Warehouse 13

Another round of presentations tomorrow. Not sure how this group is going to go, but hopefully as good as the ones today!

Later!

No comments: