Monday, February 18, 2013

Bald is Beautiful!

Howdy! So no one even bothered a guess on the post titles. That's okay. They were all parts of  quotes from Abraham Lincoln.

Gotta tell ya losing weight is tough. Well, weighing myself everyday is tough. I know I said it was bound to be a roller coaster, and boy was I right. According to the scale this morning, I weighed 243.2, which is exactly where I was last week at this time. Now, I know the scales will be wonky sometimes, so I weigh myself until the scale comes up with the same number 3 times in a row to try to get a consistent measurement. It takes some doing some days! I expect tomorrow to be a down day. Kind of funny how I can tell. Not sure how or why, but there ya go!

Anyway, did some yard work today. Well, pruned the grape vines out of the plum tree and dumped some manure on the garden. Apparently I took over Malia's job, but I don't think she really minded that much.

Nothing major exciting today. Got another of my WoW characters in to the level 70 range. Lets see if I can get him to 90!

Food Diary for 18th of February:

Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy, fried in 1 tsp of butter
                1/4 cup sausage
                10 oz of Coffee with SitR

AM Snack: 12 Cashews
                 10 oz of Coffee with SitR

Lunch: 1 chicken leg and 2 wings leftover from last nights dinner
           Big Ol' Salad w/Balsamic and Olive Oil

PM Snack: 12 Macadamias
                 10 oz of Coffee with SitR

Dinner: Ground Pork and Apple Sliders
            Big Ol' Salad w/Mustard
            9 squares of the Green and Black Organic 85% Bar

Water: 70 oz

Exercise: Yard Work
               Abs Diet Traditional Monday Routine

Today was a coffee day, apparently.

Oh, I know what else I did today:


Figure if the kids keep saying I am bald, I might as well go bald again. I actually like the bald look. It's a bit early in the year to sport it, but too late now!


No comments: