Sunday, February 17, 2013

Adhere to your purpose...

Hello! Late again. Hope your Sunday was great. Mine was pretty okay. Quick update for today.

Weight: 240.2

Breakfast: 2 Scotch Eggs
                12 oz Coffee with SitR

Morning Snack: 2 dozen Green Beans
                         10 Macadamias
                         12 Cashews
                         10 oz Picante Flavored Pork Rinds
         
Lunch: 1 Chicken Breast (fried in coconut oil with salt and pepper)
           12 Green Beans

Afternoon Snack: 1 Hard Boiled Egg

Dinner: Chicken Breast w/skin (slow cooked with various spices)
            Brussels Sprouts fried in olive oil w/ salt and pepper
            Green and Black Organic 85% Cacao bar (6 squares)

After dinner snack: 5 oz Picante Flavored Pork Rinds
                             1 Scotch Egg
                             10 Cashews

Water: 70 oz

Sleep: 8 hours

Ate more food later in the day than usual. I was hungry, therefore I ate. Not going to beat myself up about it on the scale tomorrow. It will be about 241 or so. No sweat. 1 day with a bit more food than previously won't ruin me. I've tried not to eat after 8, and have done a good job until today.

The purpose of this blog is to make me accountable for my actions to myself, but in a way that I can live with and gain support from others. If I write it down, I am more likely to stick to it. I appreciate all the support I get from friends and family though, so keep it coming!

Have you figured out where the post titles are from for this week? Comments below or on the Facebook link!

See ya!

No comments: