Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What books you ask?


Yesterday, I posted that there are about 15 books I would like to read between now and the beginning of August. "What are those books?" asked no one. But since I have not much else to write about, here goes!













That's a fairly tall order. I doubt I will get much past #7, but we shall see. I am currently about half way through Goblinproofing, Summer Knight and Game of Thrones, so that puts me down 1.5 books to 13.5. Maybe I will get to #8. Who knows? I am taking Game of Thrones and Feast for Crows with me when I take the boys up to Camp Fleischman for a week. If that doesn't help me get those two done, I think I will be putting them away for good!

Today was a bit stressful. Started off by taking Malia to the doctor because of her back problems. Got that taken care of and dropped off her prescriptions, and got to work about an hour and a half late. We are further behind with the planning than I had hoped, but farther than I was expecting to be. Tomorrow and Friday we really need to buckle down and get some solid work done on this first PBL unit. 

Weight was the same as yesterday, so nothing new to report there. Tomorrow will probably be up a bit. Didn't eat the best today, but given my choices, I think I did pretty well.

Here is the weight loss chart for the past 90 days:



Food Diary for Wednesday the 1st of May:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, fried in Kerrygold Butter
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with Kal Stevia Sweetener

AM Snack: Venti Sugar Free Hazelnut Latte w/heavy cream (free birthday drink from Starbucks)
                 
Lunch: Steamed Vegetables with Beef and Shrimp

PM Snack: Small Primal Pack (Really good! I will write more about these next week!)

Dinner:  Coconut Beef Soup (Beef, celery, onion, bell pepper, beef stock, tomato sauce, coconut milk,
             and spices)
             10 Macadamia nuts
             2 Squares of Lindt 90% Cacao Bar

Water: About 70 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours of sleep

Exercise: Walking about a 1/2 mile from my car to the Ed Building at UNR
               12 flights of stairs (Several flights, various times of day)

Ok, going to read! Night all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd mentioned in a previous post about cutting out/switching the butter. Try coconut oil. It has some amazing health benefits...aiding weight loss being one of them.

Chad said...

Yeah, I think I am going to try that and go dairy free for the next 30 days, just to see if I notice any changes. I use coconut oil all the time for other stuff. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes!