Saturday, May 18, 2013

On the road blog

Yesterday was another fun filled day of working in the school garden. This public service project is crazy. The kids are enjoying it. The staff love that the garden is looking better. I feel like I had to dump so much of the academics to get the project done that I've lost a bit of academic integrity. Oh well. The kids are learning a few valuable skills and giving back to the world, so that's good. 

Food choices were good for the most part this week. I did break down and eat one piece of pizza last night. I was tired and weak. Should have just gone to bed, but tried to get the house cleaned up and it was sitting there calling my name. 

Next week starts a new phase in the lifestyle change. Taking a 90 day challenge via the Primal Blueprint Journal. Need to get blood work done to get a baseline. Talk to the doctor and see if they can order it.

Need to refocus the efforts over the summer, so this is a good time to mix it up. 

Currently on a bus with a bunch of middle schoolers for a band field trip. Good times. At least I am not in charge. I'm pretty sure the teacher let me come along to just keep an eye on Noah since the only thing I have to do is keep an eye on Noah. 

Going to try a fasting day today. I don't like my food options for today, so I'll just go without. 

Food Diary for Friday 17th of May

Breakfast: Pork Sausage and Sweet Potato Hash w/ 2 eggs over easy

Lunch: Big ol' Salad w/yellow mustard
            2 US Wellness Beef Hot Dogs

PM Snack: 2 squares of 88% Cacao Dark Chocolate
                 10 Macadamias

Dinner: 1 "Delmonico" Steak w/caramelized onions and mushrooms 
             1 slice Papa Murphy's cheese pizza with white sauce

Water: 70 oz or so

Exercise: walking dog 
               Heavy gardening

Ok, that's it for now. Hope it's a good day for you.  

No comments: