Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blah-g

So, been feeling a bit blah again. Seems like that happens way too often. I like to think of myself as someone who tries to maintain a middle of the road personality, but in reality, I go to extremes with my attitude. Never to high or low? Not so much.

I hate that this blog has turned into a whine fest at least once a week now. The weight has gone back up again as soon as I got home. 3 days away helped to shed some of that weight I had been stubbornly been holding on to. However, I get home and start cramming my face full of food. It started off with the oldest boy leaving cookie dough in the fridge. In an attempt to avoid eating that, I started eating anything else around the house that I could eat, until I finally broke down and ate some of the cookie dough.

Then, there was the Bundt Cake Mishap of 2013. I did avoid the Chocolate Chip Cookie of Doom and the Russell Stovers Candy Monster, but then was up late and ate 2 handfuls of macadamias and an entire 88% Cacao bar. Sunday rolled around and breakfast included country potatoes.

Last night I was feeling uninspired, so I made spaghetti with the Quinoa/Corn Pasta for dinner. Sadly, I tried a new sauce that had zero flavor to it, but was totally organic. I ate more than I should have before going out and working on the chicken run. I was achy by the time it got too dark to keep working so I came in and helped the oldest boy get schoolwork done. By then it was 10 and I hadn't had a chance to unwind from the day, so I stayed up late.

This triggered the boredom eating response, so I avoided the cookie dough for awhile and ate the rest of the blah-ghetti and washed it down with the last Diet Cream Soda that had been haunting the fridge for 3 months.

I tried playing some of the new game, Neverwinter Nights. Seems like it could be fun, but not really sure yet.

Finally hit the sofa to watch a couple episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars cartoon before passing out.

Nervous about what today is going to bring, because today's school is going to be missing a bunch of kids and I haven't seen them in two weeks, so who knows if they have remembered to bring their stuff for the project. Plus, I am not sure exactly where we will be planting, since the water is turned off to the area I had planned on using.

Lets see. Stress? Check. Lack of sleep? Check. Bad eating choices and times? Check. Needless to say the weight has crept back up to around 224.2 after being down to 220.8.

Blah.

Food Diary for Monday 13th of May


Breakfast: 2 eggs, fried in bacon grease
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with Kal Stevia Sweetener

AM Snack: Part of a Large Primal Pac
                 
Lunch: The rest of the Large Primal Pac

PM Snack: 10 Macadamia Nuts
                  4 squares of Ghirardelli 88% Cacao Bar 
                  1 US Wellness Beef Stick
                  2 oz Dubliner Cheese
                  Pinch of mint chocolate cookie dough

Dinner:  Blah-ghetti (Quinoa/Corn Pasta, ground beef, awful spaghetti sauce)

After dinner boredom eating: Leftover Blah-ghetti
                                            1 can of Shasta Diet Cream Soda
                                            15 macadamias
                                            2 squares of Ghirardelli 88% Cacao Bar

Water: About 70 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours of sleep

Today is a new day. So hopefully its a better one! Going to pick up some more olive oil and balsamic after work and enjoy (hopefully) a hockey game. Maybe even get the chicken run done tonight!

No comments: