Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What, me worry?

What? No comments on my horrible Photoshop job? I thought'd I'd hear something about that for sure! Oh well.

Crazy day. Had less than half of my students all day, so that was fun. Luckily I wasn't doing anything important.

Quickly running out of time for this school year and now I may have to go in for jury duty. I'm all for jury duty, but now is not the best time for me to miss even more work. I sent in my paperwork electronically, so we shall see. More stress? Noooooooo.

Oh well. Guess there is no point worrying about it. Ha. Like that's going to happen.

Food Diary for Tuesday the 23rd of April:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, fried in Kerrygold Butter
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with Kal Stevia Sweetener

AM Snack:  2 stick of US Wellness Spicy Beef Jerky
                   1 Orange Bell Pepper
                   1 Chocolate Chip Croissant
                 
Lunch: Paleo Frittata
           Salad w/Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar

PM Snack: 10 Macadamia nuts
                  2 oz of Pepperoni

Dinner:  Lemon Chicken
             Big ol' salad w/Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 4 hours of sleep

Exercise: Walked the dog

Another day, another dollar. Later!


No comments: