Sunday, April 14, 2013

Back to it!

Welcome back to another episode of "What did Chad do today?"

Woke up later than usual today. Probably had something to do with the Tylenol PM I took last night. Definitely helped take the edge off of the pain in my jaw.

I lazed around and caught up on my "programs" and took my pills. I watched 6 episodes of Warehouse 13 (poor Leena!), an episode of Archer (OMG! Lana's pregnant?!?!), 2 episodes of Doctor Who (seriously, is there nothing a sonic screwdriver can't do?!?!), and an episode of Community (with puppets!).

Weigh in today was 230.2 lbs. Not bad, I left for vacation around 228 and came home at 231. Not surprising the way I ate while on vacation. Ice cream twice. Dole Whip once. Bread three times. Potatoes four times. YIKES! Oh well, Soft paleo food on Saturday and Sunday helped get things back under control I think.

Food Diary for Sunday the 14th of April:

Breakfast: 1 cup of Egg Salad made with Best Food's Mayo and Store brand Mustard

AM Snack: Nothing
                 
Lunch:  1 Garnet Yam with 1.5 Tbs of butter and sea salt
            1/2 cup of Egg Salad

PM Snack: 1 Tbs of Egg Salad with 2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                  3 cookies Malia made (don't know what kind, but they are GF and relatively Paleo)

Dinner:  1.5 cups of Egg Salad

Water: About 60 oz

Sleep: about 9 hours of sleep

Exercise: None


This week's blog posts will be Top 10 lists.

Monday: Movies
Tuesday: TV Shows
Wednesday: Music
Thursday: Books
Friday: No post (going camping overnight)
Saturday: Games
Sunday: Super-Heroes


Okay, that's it for today! Keep on reading! More exciting news tomorrow.
  

No comments: