Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Frustrated Blog


Welcome back! Good to see you all today.

Today was kind of frustrating. Yesterday I felt like my colleagues and I got a lot of work accomplished. Today? Not so much. As one of them said though, the details take much longer than the outline, and I guess that's true. Tomorrow we have about 8 tasks to complete before I will feel like we are done, so hopefully that happens so we can move on to the next unit.

Noah is behind in his school work due to the last few weeks of testing and him being so busy outside of school. I know Malia is right that it doesn't matter if he is behind since there are plenty of days built in for him to get his work done, but I hate that he is behind! Going to try to get him caught up before I am gone for 2 nights next week. Should be interesting.

Chickens are coming along, though to paraphrase Arthur Carlson, "As God is my witness, I didn't think chickens could fly." I'd never seen a chicken fly before, but apparently, our little girls are starting to "jump" really high and we will need to start clipping their wings. Did not know that. Guh.

Weight loss is what it is. Current weight this morning was 225.2 lbs. Trending downwards again, but I have a feeling tomorrow will be higher. Something about lunch tells me it had sugar or something sweet in it. Guess I should have asked! It was pretty good though, and not something I would have ordered a year ago, that's for sure!

Food Diary for Tuesday the 30th of April:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, fried in Kerrygold Butter
                2 slices of Canadian Bacon
                10 oz of Coffee with Kal Stevia Sweetener

AM Snack:  2 US Wellness Beef Sticks
                   25 Sugar Snap Peas
                 
Lunch: Shrimp Ala Diablo (Shrimp, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash in a spicy(?) sauce)

PM Snack: 10 Macadamia nuts

Dinner:  Taco Salad
             4 squares of Lindt 90% Cacao Bar
             20 oz of coffee with Kal Stevia Sweetener

Water: About 80 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours of sleep

Exercise: Walking the Dog
               Walking about a 1/2 mile from my car to the Ed Building at UNR
               12 flights of stairs (Several flights, various times of day)

Ok, calling it a night to go read. Just realized I have about 15 books I would like to read between now and August, so it's time to start my summer reading NOW!

No comments: