Monday, May 31, 2010

Random Monday

1) More big news from Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel will be adding a new Tahitian theming in the area between their three towers. New pool areas. New landscaping. The bad news is my favorite quiet restaurant, Hooke's Point, will be taken out to make room for a new fast, casual restaurant with a tiki bar theme. I was really excited when I found Hooke's Point a few years ago. It is a really quiet place to enjoy some really good food and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the park. Hopefully the new place will be just as good.

2) Stress sucks. Still hoping to get a dean job, but haven't heard from any of the principals about the jobs. Supposed to be more of them showing up, but only 4 more days until transfer period ends.

3) It was great to visit with John this weekend. Not enough time, but always good to see him. The boys enjoyed having Sylvana here as well.

4) Fast Frames rocks! I plan on doing my first photo blog about them this week once I get the last picture back. Great place to get good quality frames and service.

5) Still getting used to the new grill. Overcooked the chicken a bit last night. Grrr.

No comments: