Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shave and a haircut

For the last few years, I have followed a hockey tradition by growing a playoff beard. Malia thinks I am crazy for doing it, but hey...I didn't grow a beard for the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals and the Pens lost. I grew one for the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals and the Pens won. Coincidence? Well...probably, but it's a good excuse to grow a beard! Not that I need an excuse, but still...

Anyway, with the loss tonight, I dusted off the razor and shaved off the beard. While I was at it, I took the trimmer out and gave myself a haircut as well.

Nothing like feeling the breeze blow across your scalp. :-)

Going to take grief tomorrow at work, but live by your team, die by your team!

(One more time!) Go Pens!

1 comment:

John said...

Jean announced she is leaving Facebook tonight. I wonder if she's going to start a blog? ;-)