Thursday, May 6, 2010

All Quiet...

Been a busy week, but not really much happening oddly enough.

Pens win game 3 with a shutout on Tuesday. Jordan Staal back for game 4 tonight. Pens winning 2-1 as I write this. Good stuff, but still 20 minutes left.

At this point, I am teaching only 2 classes for next year, Exploring History through Film and Geography. Glad I don't have the World Culture class, but I will miss the Leadership class most of all. Monday is the exclusive transfer period for SIG schools, but with no idea where principals are going or what jobs will be open, it is another wait and see moment. I'd really rather have an AP or Dean job, but not sure how those are going to play out this year because of all the changes district wide. If I stay at O'Brien it won't be the worst thing to happen (not having a job would be worse), but hopefully something interesting comes my way.

No comments: