Monday, May 10, 2010

Random Thoughts 3

1. No jobs worth applying for posted today. I'm really hoping for a Dean or an AP position, but I doubt those will be forthcoming. I am ready to move out of the classroom and in to admin. Patience is a virtue?

2. Ugly game for the Pens. One goal disallowed because the ref lost sight of the puck and blew his whistle. 3 pucks off the post. Game 7 on Wednesday night. GO PENS!

3. Got a new hard drive for the desktop. 1 TB! Woot! Currently getting that system set up, so posting from the laptop.

4. Got a Drizzt Do'Urden book for my birthday and realized I am missing several before that one, so I must get them! Probably going to start from the beginning since it has been YEARS since I read them.

5. Rain/Snow/Sunshine all in the span of 20 minutes today. Good times.

2 comments:

John said...

Snow + trashy R. Salvatore books = bliss

Chad said...

Gotta love R.A. Salvatore.