Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maybe someday...

No news is good news right?

In other news...Marina field trip with the 8th graders tomorrow. Should be fun! It's supposed to rain! Wahoo!

Next week is finals and then we are done for the year. Hard to believe the first year of middle school is under my belt already. What a great year I had. I can't wait to see what next year brings.

In even more other news...We have our trip planned for the South Dakota Adventure in July. Well, mostly planned. Still need to find a good campground around Custer. Mr. Shane comes home tomorrow so I can talk to him on Saturday to get the details worked out. Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, and Devil's Tower all planned for invasion by the Walter Family. It could be called a close encounter I suppose...

Finally, we are set to do the annual Anniversary Swap with the Thaxtons. Should be fun as always! (We take their kids one weekend, and then they take ours the next. Geeze...some people need to get their heads on straight!)

1 comment:

John said...

I take it the field trip did done you in.