Thursday, August 12, 2010

Addiction

Hi, my name is Chad and I am addicted to buying low priced t-shirts.

I have blogged about my love for t-shirts before. Recently it has come to my attention that I have more t-shirts than I actually have room for.

Now granted, my t-shirt collection does not even come close to that of my wife. However, I have run out of room for them all.

Woot Shirt is definitely my favorite place. Recently I got 5 shirts from there. I am especially a sucker for the Random Shirt day. I usually buy 3. 1 is usually awesome. 1 is usually ok. 1 is usually trade bait. This time I got lucky and got 1 awesome shirt and 2 ok ones.

However, I am kicking myself for not getting two shirts when they came out and now it is too late.

Here is the first one:



Fairly self explanatory and kind of funny especially for comic book geeks.

This next one though...this one I like on multiple levels. Mostly because it incorporates so many different themes.



If you don't get it, then let me 'splain it.

1. It is the Flash, a DC Comics character (BTW, DC Comics is redundant. DC Comics= Detective Comics Comics)who is apparently dead from biting a poison apple.

2. It has the Apple Computer Logo.

By now some lights may be coming on. Apple. Dead Flash. If you still don't get it do a search for Apple and Flash. See what comes up!

Heh. I laughed, but didn't buy it. Now I am wishing I did, but it is too late. Drat.

I was able to remain strong this week though. Another favorite websiteThink Geek was having a random t-shirt sale. I like their shirts as well, but did not buy any because I've spent enough money this month. I actually need new work clothes, but am holding off until payday.

No comments: