Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hurm

I wrote earlier about hanging out with Mike and Danielle at the training on Monday. During that time I decided I needed to talk to the new principal. I haven't really sat down with her yet and if I am still interested in doing admin work, I should really talk to her.

So I called the office yesterday to find out when she would be in. During that talk the dean position at O'Brien came up. The secretary told me that the Principal wondered to her why I hadn't applied for that job.

I explained to her that Mike had come to me and asked me if I was going to. I said I wasn't to which he replied, "Good. Because I really want that job, but I wasn't going to put in for it if you were." I told him I wouldn't because, honestly, I expected to get one of the other jobs I put in for.

The day of his interview, they discovered he wasn't able to interview for the job because he didn't have the needed internship hours. So...I could have put in for that job as well.

Now I have something else to talk to Mary about next week. Should be fun!

No comments: