Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meh

So, it's been almost 2 weeks since I updated. Heh. I know all my readers have been waiting at their computers hitting the refresh button to see my next post.

Rundown: Camping trip last week was an unmitigated disaster. Both boys got carsick. Marc puked all over the tent. 5 hour car ride home to avoid winding roads. Not a great day.

Kitchen has been repainted. Goodbye yellow walls, hello silver! It looks awesome!

Job is progressing, even though I am still doing a lot of research. It's been fun working at O'Brien this year. Lots of new challenges. Plus, I get to act as a quasi-administrator whenever I feel the urge!

Pretty quiet lately. Not much new or exciting.

Oh yeah, I bricked my iPod. Was washing my hands and it fell into the sink. Now the touchscreen is unresponsive. I can turn it on, but I can't move the slider. Very unhappy about that I tell you.

Going to be out of town for several days in the next few months. Hanging out in Sacramento at the end of October with the Mythbusters, and then chillin' with Bill Nye the Science Guy in Baltimore the 2nd week of November. Possibly making a trip to San Diego before the end of the school year. Most likely going to San Francisco in the spring.

See ya!

No comments: