Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tired

Very tired today, so another short blog. Still need to ride the bike before bed.

Phew! Today was a crazy day. Cloudy, windy, and cold. I dug 7 big holes for plants in the garden at school. Helped plant a dozen flowers or more. Watched a group of 5th grade girls play with nightcrawlers. It was fascinating watching them. I'd post pictures, but I don't have permission. Needless to say, some the girls were grossed out and the others were having fun with them. I'm not squeamish, but worms are icky! May explain why I am not the fisherman of the house! (Nah, I don't really mind worms. I'm just kidding!)

Anyway, good day today, even if I did lose a bunch of my students to a schoolwide activity. We got a lot done, and the new plants really add to the garden, I think. Time will tell of course.

Another week, another new episode of Tabletop. This is probably my favorite thing about the Internet these days.  It's a great show, and while I don't always get every game played on the show, I must admit I own a fair share of them.

...and I bought this one. Looks awesome, and I know the boys will love it! Really have to get our game nights going again. I've gotten a lot of great games that we need to play, King of Tokyo, Formula D, Forbidden Island, just to name a few. Some I bought that they boys might be getting close to being ready to play include Pandemic and Munchkin. The recommended age is 10 and up for both, but some of the content, especially in Munchkin seems a bit mature of 10 year olds.

Anyway, as Wil would say, "Play more games!"

Food Diary for Thursday the 16th of May

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs
                2 100% Grass fed beef Polish Sausage Sliders
                12.5 oz of Coffee with Kal Stevia Sweetener and Organic 1/2 and 1/2

AM Snack: Nothing
                 
Lunch: 2 pieces (1 thigh and 1 leg) Sweet and Sour Split Roasted Chicken
           Big Ol' Salad w/ Blood Orange and Pomegranate Vinaigrette 

PM Snack: 15 Macadamia Nuts
                  2 squares of 88% Ghirardelli Cacao Bar
                  Venti, Triple, Heavy Cream, Sugar Free Mocha

Dinner: Fajita seasoned chicken, green peppers and onions served over
            Passilo Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Water: About 70 oz

Sleep: about 6 hours of sleep

Exercise: Normal walking around
               Walking the dog
               Light Gardening
               30 minutes of Bike riding


Good night, all!


No comments: